Small Business and Entrepreneurial Coaching
Have you got an idea for a business but aren’t sure where to start or how to get it really cranking? Are you inspired and passionate, but hungry for clarity and direction to help take your business/concept/project/idea to the next level? Are you running a business but feel like you have hit a stand still?
Samantha offers customisable coaching session for small businesses and entrepreneurs, in person, over the phone and virtually depending on your location.
A note from the coach:
"I have a passion for rural women to be creating and sustaining a life and business of their dreams. Living in a rural location should limit you to what you want to achieve in your life.
My own personal journey has lead me from growing up and working in the city to moving to a rural location to be with my now husband. I have seen the struggles that isolation can do to people and businesses. I now have 3 businesses which I run solely from my rural location and one of those business is co-founded with a lady living in WA. Your location should not limit your ability to share your incredible product or service with the world and I intend to help show you that.
Being an entrepreneur has opened doors for me to be my truest creative self, uncap my earning potential, live a more balanced and healthy life, spend more time with my friends and family and continue to live in my small rural town in SW QLD.
It’s true, when you create a job you love for yourself, you will never have to work another day in your life."
If you have an idea for a business, now is the time to take massive action. By hiring a business coach you are investing in yourself, your business and your future. There has been no better time follow your passion and be an entrepreneur. Get in touch for 1:1 business coaching or group workshop sessions today.
- Defining and creating clarity around your business idea or where to go next in your business
- Refining your business idea and testing it in the market place
- Choosing and setting up your business structure
- Importance on defining and finding your target market
- Branding, vision board and overhaul’s
- Defining your tone of voice and how to roll it out across your business
- Effective content creation strategies, timelines and execution
- Goal setting and measuring your business growth
- Setting up lead pages and email opt ins